For those of you who entered my Big Birthday Giveaway back in June, you would have seen that part of the prize was donated by the lovely Danielle over at Dot Creates. Dot Creates is a stationery brand which houses all sorts of quirky prints and products. From phone cases to stickers, you’ll definitely be able to get your stationery fix!
When I posted on Twitter that I wanted to host more giveaways on my blog as a way to give back to my lovely readers, Danielle was kind enough to reach out and suggest collaborating, as she has recently launched lots of new designs and products. Obviously I agreed, and when a little package landed on my doorstep full of notebooks, stickers and prints, I was just SO excited to get this giveaway going! Read on to find out how to enter!
The first new products to catch my eye in the bundle of goodies were these cute little sticker sheets. I’d never really been into stickers until I started blogging – I guess I never really knew there were stickers out there that weren’t ones for children or school teachers! These stickers are oh so cute, though. The You Got This! sticker sheet fulfils all your girly needs – I love the ‘Bloggers Get Shit Done’ sticker! The Believe and Achieve sticker sheet is perfect for your journal or planner – with cute little headers for your to do list, as well as little reminders to focus – this sheet is probably my favourite!
Another brand new product to the Dot Creates range is this blog planner notepad. This is a perfect way to plan each of your posts and brainstorm new ideas, and it also has handy tick boxes at the bottom to make sure you don’t forget to do anything and know where you’re at with each post. This would be so handy for me, as I’m always at different points of different posts – I want one of my own!
Last but not least in the new product range which one of you lucky people will win, are these prints! The Life is Better in Rose Gold print is so on trend and would look oh so pretty in a frame on a photo wall, or on a bedside table! Pop the Hello Beautiful print in a frame by your mirror or wardrobe as a little reminder to yourself every day that you’re beautiful!
So… to be in with a chance of winning ALL of the above beautiful stationery bits and bobs, all you have to do is head over to Twitter and follow @Jodetopia and @DotCreates and retweet my pinned tweet! The giveaway winner will be picked on the evening of Monday 26th September – you only have two weeks to get your entry in so be quick!
If you love the range and just can’t wait to see who wins, or maybe you like the look of the Candy Drips phone case or the Crazy Cat Lady print, why not head over to Dot Creates now and use my code, JODETOPIA20, to get 20% off your order!
The fine print
– There will be one winner who will receive the following products; 1 x You Got This! sticker sheet*, 1 x Believe and Achieve sticker sheet*, 1 x blog planner notepad*, 1 x Life is Better in Rose Gold print*, 1 x Hello Beautiful print* , 1 x Relax & Unwind notebook* and 1 x Get Shit Done notebook*.
– The total value of this giveaway is £25.80
– The giveaway is open until Monday 26th September 2016 and the winner will be revealed on social media at a random point during this evening – keep an eye out on my Twitter for a countdown.
– This giveaway is open internationally!
– ONE entry per person please!
– You must complete all of the requirements for your entry to count – follow both @Jodetopia and @Dotcreates, and retweet the competition tweet.
– If the winner does not respond within 72 hours, a new winner may be chosen
– I will post the prize by signed for/recorded 2nd class delivery within a week of receiving the winner’s postal address. I cannot take any responsibility for any loss or damage caused to the prize during postage, however I am sure this will not happen!
– if you have any queries regarding the giveaway, please feel free to tweet me @Jodetopia or pop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
*This post contains PR samples, gifts, or is sponsored. Please visit my disclaimer page for more information.