For those of you who don’t know what the Liebstar award is – it’s an award by bloggers for bloggers. It’s passed on from one person to another like those old chain mail emails from secondary school (remember those good old days!). The only catch is you can only nominate newbie bloggers – there are many different variations of the rules – some say newbie is defined by less than 200 followers, others say less than 1000.
The rules I’m going with are as follows:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog – big up to Roxy, Amy and Hannah, once again!
2. Answer the 11 questions the nominator has given you.
3. Tag 11 bloggers who have less than 1000 readers.
4. Think of 11 questions to ask the bloggers you have nominated.
5. Let them know you’ve nominated them through social media or their blog.
1.What’s your favourite television show?
Pretty Little Liars! I’ve been a fan back since 2010 and I’m obsessed!
2. Married, dating, or single?
I have an amazing boyfriend of over two years and you should totally check out his soundcloud (no shame promo!)
3. Why did you start blogging?
I had always secretly wanted to blog but was scared that people would judge me or humiliate me. I was starting to become a bit boring and unhappy, and my daily routine was so repetitive that one day I just thought ‘F*** it’ and I created my little space on the internet.
4. Which is your favourite season? Why?
This is actually a really tricky one – I love all of the seasons! My favourite would probably have to be summer due to the nice weather, high spirits and all the summery activities that come along with it. Winter is a close second, though.
5. Name one thing on your bucket list.
This one really made me think, as I’ve never created a bucket list (ooo… that’s got some ideas flowing!). One thing I’ve wanted to do for a really long time is go on a proper African Safari!
6. 2015 is nearly over, name one thing you would change if you could?
I’m a massive believer in never regretting anything in life, so I wouldn’t change a thing. Everything in life happens for a reason. If something has gone ‘wrong’ it is a way of testing you and teaching you things you wouldn’t have necessarily learnt from any other experience. So yeah, I wouldn’t change a thing, else I would not be where I am today.
7. Mascara or foundation?
Tricky! I don’t particularly count one more important than the other. I’m quite happy to go mascara-less though, so I’d say foundation, because I like to have flawless skin!
8. Whats your favourite colour?
Black, closely followed by white. I’m basic, I know.
9. Favourite thing about the festive season?
The spirit of everyone – everyone is so positive and happy and just generally giving off good vibes, which makes the whole thing so much more exciting!
10. Any New Year’s Resolutions?
SO many! I need to get fitter, eat better, spend less time worrying and seriously update my wardrobe! I’ve got a lot of 2016 Resolutions posts planned so keep an eye out!
11. Which do you use the most – Facebook, Instagram or Twitter?
Twitter, Instagram, Facebook – in that order.
I would like to nominate the following people (I’ve gone by Bloglovin’ followers!):
Jade @ JadeAnnLoves
Hannah @ Love Hannah xx
Rosie @ LoveRosiee
Vicki @ The Beauty Prep
Tasha @ That Little Blog of Everything
Emma @ UNF4BUL0US
Lisa @ Following Lisa
Sonam @ Sonam Lotay
Essie @ Essie Loves It
Rosie @ Rosie Jasmine
Jade @ Big Brows Messy Hair
Your questions are:
- If you were offered the chance for your blog to become your career, would you do it? Why/why not?
- You have to give up either makeup, hair products or your bed for the rest of your life – which would you choose?
- What are your top three holy grail makeup products that you will forever repurchase?
- How do you wind down and relax after a stressful day?
- What is your favourite flavour of crisps?
- What is your earliest childhood memory?
- What is the most important thing you would tell your 12 year old self?
- Bath or shower?
- Painted finger nails or painted toes?
- Would you confront your worst fear for £5000?
- Last but not least – I think reflecting is a really important activity of everyone’s daily routine. What is one happy thing that happened to you today? You can’t say nothing – no matter how big or small there are positives in every single day we live!
I’m so excited to read your posts! Leave me links in the comments below when you’re done!