So, for those of you who don’t know – I LOVE Christmas. I love absolutely everything about it, but one of my favourite parts is buying gifts for other people! Since it turned November I have been desperately searching around online for good presents and have seen far too many amazing presents than I can possibly buy. So, if I can’t buy them all, the next best thing would be share them with you guys!
Naturally, whilst Christmas shopping, I always find things I’d love myself! So I thought I’d start off with a gift guide for her. I hope you find inspiration from the bits and bobs below!
- I love this necklace from Accessorize… and it’s only £10!
- These bath petals from Boux Avenue are fragranced and dissolve in your bath…such a nice gift for a friend, mum or nan! It would also be very romantic with candles and some wine – take a note boys!
- I love the terrarium trend… I just haven’t got around to making one. This is so beautiful and Urban Outfitters have a lot of different shapes!
- This phone case is gorgeous and this website do a ton of other pretty ones!
- I love all of the bits and bobs from Rifle Paper Co and this desk calendar is my favourite – I’m definitely considering it for my desk next year!
- We all know a tea and coffee lover and this wall hung calendar would be a perfect gift!
- This elephant trinket holder would make the perfect addition to any bedside table and is an absolute steal at only £8!
- I love the colour and effect of this ring from Accessorize.
What are your go-to Christmas presents for your friends and family? If you’d like me to do another Christmas Gift Guide let me know in the comments below!