So, having posted a Christmas Gift Guide for Her, I thought it would be best to also share what I’ve found over the past few weeks for him in case anyone hasn’t got round to their shopping yet. Unfortunately, I can’t post the presents I’ve actually purchased for my male family members & boyfriend (although I’ve got them some pretty good presents if I may say so myself!) but what I can share are those which didn’t make the cut – I wish I had the money to buy them all!
- I love this checked scarf from Ted Baker – got to keep your loved ones warm in the winter weather!
- Most boys enjoy profanity. Let them know just how much you love them with this mug.
- Men tend not to be the best of organisers… keep their cufflinks and bits and bobs tidy in this accessory box.
- I love Mulberry – their cufflinks are always so timeless. I especially love these – they even have a touch of sparkle!
- Make sure he’s looking slick at work with this document bag.
- A copper cocktail set… what else do I need to say?!
- The Body Shop do some lovely bits for men – I really like this shaving brush.
- Two Jack Daniel Tumblers for only £9.99 would make a great gift for your dad, boyfriend or brother!
I hope you’ve found some inspiration from the above. What presents have you got for your male friends and family? Let me know in the comments below!
Liked this post? Check out my Christmas Gift Guide for Her!