So, the lovely Shona tagged me in a ‘Get to Know Me’ tag post a while ago, and it has taken me far too long to get this post up! I was a bit worried that I wouldn’t be able to think of interesting questions that people would actually want to know about me, so I took to stalking other people’s blogs to look for good questions and asking some blogging girls I know for questions!
So here goes…. 10 facts about me!
1. What did you want to be when you were little? (From Gemma)
I always wanted to be a dancer! Ballerina, cruise ship…. I didn’t care as long as I was dancing! I soon realised it wasn’t a stable career choice, though.
2. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? (I stole this one from Shona’s original post!)
I’m awful, I hit snooze until I literally have 15/20 minutes to get ready and then RUN around the house in a frenzy. It is such a bad habit and recently it’s got so bad that I don’t even do my makeup… I do it when I get to work! Oops!
3. Who is your favourite blogger at the moment?
I just wanted an excuse to dedicate a bit of love to my fave blogger at the mo: Vicky. She is absolutely hilarious and her posts are so relatable for my awkward, clumsy, slightly weirdo self.
4. If you could only use one makeup brand for the rest of your life what would you choose? (Another from Gemma!)
I would have to say Makeup Revolution because it is affordable yet amazing quality, and they have such a large range I would have plenty of choice!
5. What GCSE’s did you do? (Great question Beckie…not haha!)
I did 12 GCSE’s…. Dance, Textiles, Maths, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, English Literature, English Language, ICT (double award), Spanish and Business Studies!
6. Who inspires you and why? (I’ve stolen this question from Ellice’s Leibstar Award post!)
Many people inspire me but one person in particular who has really inspired me recently is Casey Neistat. He is an amazing youtuber but his morals and way of living is just so inspirational. He crams as much positivity and productivity into every single day and watching his daily vlog is my daily escape from reality. If you’ve not watched his vlogs before, I’d start with his Draw My Life video.
7. If you had to choose one meal to eat everyday for a month, what would you choose? (Stolen from Hannah)
PIZZA. So many different toppings to choose from it would practically be a new meal every day…. right?
8. Whats your favourite book?
It’s a close tie between The Lost Daughter by Diane Chamberlain and Room by Emma Donoghue
9. What was the last film you watched?
True Story with James Franco and Jonah Hill. It was so good but left me feeling so confused and having to google what the actual point of the movie was (but still really enjoyable and worth a watch).
10. What’s your middle name?
Anne. Boring, I know.
That’s it! I hope I didn’t completely bore you to death.
Think of 10 questions people want to know and GO!
If you like these question and answer type posts, you might like my Liebstar Award post!